Crypts of the Barrowmaze
Creating & Introducing Characters
- A player may choose to promote a Retainer or Hireling to PC.
- Such PCs
- Former Hirelings: Begin at Level 1 unless the CK rules otherwise.
- Former Retainers: Begin at ½ (round down, minimum 1) the highest level PC currently active.
- Have whatever equipment they are noted as having plus 2d6x10 gp.
- Begin with the ability scores already generated for them by the CK.
- Are of a class assigned by the CK.
- Have Life Events assigned by the CK.
- May have non-standard skills, background abilities, and other abilities as assigned by the CK.
- Begin wherever that NPC was stationed.
- Begin at Level 1, or ½ (round up) the highest level PC currently active, whichever is higher.
- Are rolled using 18d6 assigned as you like, 3 dice to each Ability Score.
- May be of any Common class (Fighter, Barbarian, Thief, Sorcerer).
- May be of any Uncommon class (Beast Hybrid, Disciple, Elementalist, Lizard King, Serpent Noble) that is not already represented among active PCs. However, only 2 uncommon classes may be active at any one time.
- Have standard starting gold (2d6+1d6 per level x 10 gp)
- Begin at Castle Blackmoss .
Procedure for New Character Creation